BIR Annual Congress 2022 – Looking back to the future: celebrating 125 years of BIR
September 22 - September 23
Celebrating BIR’s 125th anniversary, the BIR Annual Congress returns BIGGER and BETTER!
After two year’s of virtual delivery, the BIR have announced they will be back in-person. As always, there will be three exciting streams that offer a comprehensive programme on the latest innovations in imaging and treatment to medical imaging professionals and their senior management teams.
Taking place over two days, the event provides excellent opportunities to meet delegates and network in an open and relaxed environment (including an opportunity to attend Congress dinner and networking drinks).
This year’s streams include (subject to change):
- Patient safety with IRMER
- Patient safety with errors, safety, legal, human factors, wellbeing etc
- Neuro, MSK and spine imaging for the ages
- AI in radiology practice today
- Current trends in GI imaging and post-treatment imaging
- Current trends and AI in oncology and radiotherapy
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest and passion for radiology, radiation oncology and the underlying sciences, including radiologists, physicists, radiographers, oncologists, physicians, radiation protection advisers and supervisors.
For more details click here.