Masterclass in Imaging of Prostate Cancer 2nd Edition
February 25 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
This second edition online Masterclass in Imaging of Prostate Cancer is a highly commended one-day teaching course which will highlight current imaging techniques, image interpretation and pitfalls in imaging prostate cancer.
Learning objectives for this course:
- To understand the prostate patient’s journey from suspected cancer to the advanced disease state using the framework of definable clinical states.
- To know in detail the pathologic states, problems of categorisation and clinical needs of patients in each clinical state in the prostate cancer pathway.
- To understand how imaging can help meet clinical priorities and so promote the personalisation of care in the advancing prostate cancer pathway.
- To show how next generation prostate imaging (multiparametric MRI & MR-directed biopsies) and whole body assessments (whole body MRI & PET/CT) with clinical biomarkers, create opportunities to support and refine management pathways of patients.
Programme and Faculty
- mpMRI-MR directed biopsies: what to do with positive & negative cases – Prof. Jurgen J. Fütterer*, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen
- mpMRI: how to do it and read it – Dr Tristan Barrett, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, University of Cambridge
- Risk-based staging management of prostate cancer – Prof. Giuseppe Petralia, European Institute of Oncology, University of Milan
- Recurrence and advanced disease – Prof. Anwar Padhani*, Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, London