- This event has passed.
MR Imaging of the Abdomen Workshop – Virtual
February 24 - February 25
- To provide a comprehensive overview of the technical principles of MR imaging of the abdomen.
- To provide an update on the scan protocols and MR sequences in abdominal disease
- To provide MR state-of-the-art imaging protocols in a variety of abdominal pathological conditions
- To provide an update on contrast media in MR imaging tailored to the clinical question
- To provide an overview on MR safety measures and aspects affecting image quality in MR imaging
- To provide a detailed overview of the artefacts in MR imaging
- To give a comprehensive overview of the MR imaging features of diffuse and focal liver disease
- To review imaging features of biliary disease and how to use MR imaging modalities
- To review MR imaging features and pitfalls in interpretation of pancreatic adenocarcinoma and pancreatitis
- To review MR imaging features and pitfalls in rectal cancer and response after therapy
- To describe MR imaging features findings in perianal fistula
- To provide interactive discussions based on clinical cases that may help in daily practice
Assoc.Prof. Maria Antonietta Bali
Institut Jules Bordet
Prof. Dow-Mu Koh
Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
Sutton, United Kingdom
For more details and to register click here.