- This event has passed.
NCITA Hyperpolarised 13C-MRI Webinar
September 8, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Join NCITA for a webinar which will provide an overview of the translation of Hyperpolarised 13C-MRI from preclinical to clinical cancer imaging.
Please register for the webinar through the Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/167050308971
Who should attend:
Suitable for any researchers who are interested and would like to find out more about the translation of Hyperpolarised 13C-MRI from preclinical to clinical cancer imaging.
Why should I attend:
To hear an overview of the latest research in Hyperpolarised 13C-MRI, as well as the latest updates on clinical studies and technical advances across NCITA partner institutions.
Confirmed speakers and talks:
- Chairs – Dr Ramona Woitek & Prof. Evis Sala, University of Cambridge
- Imaging tumour metabolism (13C and 2H) – Prof. Kevin Brindle, University of Cambridge
- Clinical metabolic imaging – Prof. Ferdia Gallagher, University of Cambridge
- Developing methods for the acquisition and post-processing of hyperpolarised 13C data – Dr James Grist, University of Oxford
- Numerical optimization in magnetic resonance imaging of metabolism – Vencel Somai , University of Cambridge
- Quantifying Hyperpolarised 13C-MR: What’s the best metric? – Rafat Chowdhury, University College London
- Imaging metabolic heterogeneity in breast cancer subtypes that are defined by their genomic profiles – Dr Susana Ros, University of Cambridge
- Clinical hyperpolarised 13C-MRI in breast cancer – Dr Ramona Woitek, University of Cambridge
- HP 13C MRI in renal cell carcinoma – Dr Stephan Ursprung, University of Cambridge
- Imaging prostate cancer with hyperpolarised 13C-MRI: technical aspects – Dr Nikita Sushentsev, University of Cambridge
- Hyperpolarised 13C-MRI of the prostate at UCL – Prof. Shonit Punwani, University College London