- This event has passed.
The Early Detection of Cancer Conference 2021
October 6, 2021 - October 8, 2021
Join Cancer Research UK, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute and the Canary Center at Stanford, from 6 – 8 October for this year’s Early Detection of Cancer conference which is jam-packed with engaging discussions, lightning talks from submitted abstracts and opportunities to network with experts from across the globe. You will also see the return of ‘Great Debates’ as speakers go head-to-head to debate provocative early detection challenges.
2021 conference topic list includes:
- Models and systems to inform detection
- When and where detection matters: ‘the tipping point’
- How to detect: emerging technologies for understanding signals over time
- Early detection in the real world
- ‘Fireside chat’ panel discussion – what do we do once we detect early?
For further details on registration and the conference programme, click here.