- This event has passed.
ICIS Masterclass in Oncological Whole Body MRI
November 19 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course will be delivered online due to lockdown restrictions caused by the pandemic.
The Masterclass in Oncological Whole Body MRI is a one-day work-station based teaching course, which will highlight the application of WB-MRI in cancer.
Workshop–style teaching with individual imaging workstations in small groups will provide participants with a stimulating and highly interactive learning experience.
· 20 delegates per classroom
· Mentored case-based learning of 35 – 40 cases
· Each case chosen to illustrate specific learning points
· Detailed workbook and course material to take home
Learning Objectives for this course:
· To provide a rationale for the use of WB-MRI for maintaining health via early detection and disease characterisation.
· To discuss the application and benefits of WB-MRI in prostate cancer.
· To discuss the application and benefits of WB-MRI in multiple myeloma.
· To discuss the application and benefits of WB-MRI in breast cancer.
· Protocols, Normals, Screenings
· WB-MRI in Prostate cancer
· WB-MRI in Myeloma
· WB-MRI in Breast cancer
· Prof. Dow-Mu Koh. The Royal Marsden, UK
· Dr. Giuseppe Petralia. European Institute of Oncology, Italy.
· Prof. Anwar Padhani. Paul Strickland Scanner Centre, UK.
· Dr. Nina Tunariu. The Royal Marsden, UK
· Dr. Christina Messiou. The Royal Marsden, UK