The Masterclass in Oncological Whole Body MRI is a one-day teaching course (8th or 9th July 2021), which will highlight the application of WB-MRI in cancer.
Learning Objectives for this course:
· To provide a rationale for the use of WB-MRI for maintaining health via early detection and disease characterisation.
· To discuss the application and benefits of WB-MRI in prostate cancer.
· To discuss the application and benefits of WB-MRI in multiple myeloma.
· To discuss the application and benefits of WB-MRI in breast cancer.
· Protocols, Normals, Screenings
· WB-MRI in Prostate cancer
· WB-MRI in Myeloma
· WB-MRI in Breast cancer
· Prof. Dow-Mu Koh. The Royal Marsden, UK
· Prof. Giuseppe Petralia. European Institute of Oncology, Italy.
· Prof. Anwar Padhani. Paul Strickland Scanner Centre, UK.
· Dr. Nina Tunariu. The Royal Marsden, UK
· Dr. Christina Messiou. The Royal Marsden, UK
For more information and to register click here.