For this year only MR-Fest a celebration of magnetic resonance replaces the annual British & Irish Chapter of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (BIC-ISMRM) two-day scientific meeting.
Registration is FREE! If you are not already a member of the BIC-ISMRM we kindly ask that you register here. You can also sign up for our mailing list at the same link.
MR-Fest is a 5 Day Online Event hosted on Gathertown and will include:
- The Bill Moore Memorial Lecture given by Prof. Claudia Wheeler-Kingshott (UCL)
- An Education Day with talks covering all you could want to know about MR in medicine
- Scientific sessions with talks, power-pitches and poster presentations covering all the latest and greatest developments in MRI (with prizes for the best presentations!)
- A Clinical MR session with a focus on bringing novel MRI techniques to the clinic
- A Public Engagement Session including a showcase from our own members and a workshop
… and much more!
To register click here.