Join us for a training workshop designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to nuclear medicine in oncology, for researchers less familiar with the area.
Topics will include:
- What is Nuclear Medicine and what does it comprise of
- Radiotracers and radioactivity decay
- Differences between normal pharmaceuticals and tracers
- Generator vs cyclotron produced tracers
- Radiopharmaceuticals for clinical trials
- Practicalities of arranging a nuclear medicine scan for a research study/trial
Who should attend:
This workshop is suitable for researchers involved in nuclear medicine studies, and any researchers, students, and members of staff who would like to find out more about this area.
Please register for the event via the Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/144393010381