We are delighted to announce that our NCITA National Conference 2022 will take place virtually over 2 days on the 4-5 October 2022 (14:00-17:30 BST). #NCITA2022
The overarching theme of our NCITA Annual Conference 2022 is ‘Practice-changing Imaging for Cancer’. The conference will include presentations from key speakers, lightning talks and Q&A, focusing on four key topics:
- Novel Cancer Imaging Techniques
- AI & Big data
- Clinical Application
- Early Detection
Access the conference brochure with latest agenda here: NCITA National Conference 2022 brochure FINAL
Our confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Jason Lewis, Emily Tow Jackson Chair in Oncology; Vice Chair for Research, Department of Radiology; Chief, Radiochemistry and Imaging Sciences Service; Director of the Radiochemistry and Molecular Imaging Probe Core Facility, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Professor Fergus Gleeson, Head of Academic Radiology at the University of Oxford, Director of the Oxford Imaging Trials Unit, and Divisional Director for the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Professor Caroline Moore, Professor of Urology, University College London
- Dr Catherine Hines, Senior Director and Head of Clinical Imaging, GSK, Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States.