NCITA are delighted to sponsor the upcoming XNAT Workshop London 2022 which will take place in Leonardo Royal Hotel London from 31 October to 4 November 2022.
This five-day XNAT workshop will include:
- Presentations on newly released features and functionality
- Hands-on tutorials for new users on the basics of working with XNAT
- Advanced hands-on practical exercises for experienced users focusing on topics such as image annotation, integrated AI and Jupyter Notebooks, querying and retrieving DICOM data from a PACS, and developing processing containers
- An open forum to guide key features of XNAT 2 development
- An open presentation by attendees to talk about their XNAT installations and use cases
The meeting will be introduced by Dr Simon Doran, NCITA Repository Unit manager, who will also present on the XNAT OHIF viewer, together with Dr Mo Al Sa’d, NCITA Research Software Engineer. Dr Chris Rookyard, NCITA Postdoctoral Research Associate will also partcipate in a panel discussion on federated data workflows.
In addition to the structured elements of the workshop, there will also be planned “hackathon” time for attendees to team up and work hand in hand with XNAT developers on new project ideas. Interested parties are encouraged to nominate and upvote project ideas prior to the start of the workshop.
The deadline for registration is 14 October 2022.
Further information on the XNAT workshop agenda and registration details can be found by clicking here.