Join us for a training workshop designed to provide an overview of nuclear medicine for researchers less familiar with the area.
The workshop will provide a comprehensive introduction to nuclear medicine in oncology, and topics will include:
- What is Nuclear Medicine and what does it comprise of
- Radiotracers and radioactivity decay
- Differences between normal pharmaceuticals and tracers
- Generator vs cyclotron produced tracers
- Radiopharmaceuticals for clinical trials
- Practicalities of arranging a nuclear medicine scan for a research study/trial
Who should attend:
This workshop is suitable for researchers involved in nuclear medicine studies, and any researchers, students, and members of staff who would like to find out more about this area.