The Cancer Research UK Early Diagnosis Conference will take place on 4-5 June 2024 at The Eastside Rooms, Birmingham. This year’s conference will showcase the latest early diagnosis evidence around the theme ‘Driving Evidence into Practice’.
Abstracts submissions are now welcomed across the following themes:
- Implementation and optimisation of screening
- Supporting timely help-seeking presentation by the public
- Optimising patient referral journey from primary to secondary care
- Improving pathways & service models to support timely diagnosis
- Translation of new diagnostic tests and tools supporting earlier detection of cancer
Abstract submission deadline: Wednesday 20 March.
For more details view here.